We Might Be Tiny
We Might Be Tiny journey started in late 2015. Eleanor Cullen had just pressed pause on a corporate career in UX Design to take time out with her first baby.
Once the newborn bubble burst, her focus quickly shifted to baby-proofing their lives. Eleanor was on a mission to fill their house with high quality items that would blend into modern home while doing their bit for the planet. Oh, and it also had to make her life as a new mum easier.
The struggle was real. She couldn’t find what she was looking for. Eleanor ended up taking matters into her own hands. Design had always played an important role in her life. It’s influenced career choices, defined her way of life and treated her to happiness in the everyday.
Luckily many sleepless nights gave her time to think and it wasn’t long before the first We Might Be Tiny product, The Placie, was born. It seemed that she was onto a winner and quickly grew the We Might Be Tiny lineup from there. Somehow her refreshing take on baby products hit a real nerve and satisfied a hunger for simple and versatile staples for the style-conscious home.
Nowadays the We Might Be Tiny magic happens in the stunning mountain forests of the Dandenong Ranges near Melbourne, Victoria. That’s where Eleanor designs and road-tests every new creation with her fellow design-loving husband and 2 amazing tiny humans always by her side.
About We Might Be Tiny
All We Might Be Tiny products are made of food-grade silicone that’s free of harmful chemicals such as BPA, BPS, PVC or phthalates. For some of the bits and bobs that go with the actual products silicone simply isn’t the best fit. That’s where we’ve gone for an alternative material that makes the most sense:
– The sticks that come with Frosties are made from strong PVC plastic
– The carabiner that turns Keepies into the perfect travel companions is made from lightweight aluminium
– The Bendie Straws cleaning brush is made from non-rust stainless steel
All We Might Be Tiny products are vegan, cruelty-free and don’t contain any animal by-products.
We Might Be Tiny products
Every We Might Be Tiny product delivers on a promise.
– A promise of style. Style that ticks the box for both the young and young-at-heart.
– A promise of functionality. Functionality that makes your life that little bit easier.
– A promise of eco-conscious living. A way of life that chooses silicone as the natural alternative to plastics.
– A promise of confident self-feeding skills. Skills that nurture tiny munchkins into confident little kids.